Insurance and Billing
Before your procedure date, you will be contacted with your estimated insurance coverage and amount of your co-pay, deductible, and/or co-insurance. You should contact your insurance company directly if you have questions about your specific benefits and coverage.
Accepted Insurance Plans
- America's First Choice
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Local, State, Federal, and Exchange
- Blue Choice
- Care Improvement Plus
- Christian Healthcare Ministries
- Medicaid - Regular SC only
- We accept assignment of benefits. We will inform you if you are responsible for any co-insurance or deductible, which is due in full on or before your date of service.
- Prime, Standard, and Life
- United Healthcare
- Self Insured
If you have questions or billing concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (843) 556-2545. Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon.